We are hiring a Revenue Management Specialist
We are looking to hire a Revenue Management Specialist to support Business Development of the company with a strong focus on hotel revenue management success factors et systems.
Sales / Revenue Management / Big Data / Customer Centric / Project management / Team Player / Performance / Hotels & Hospitality / Problem solver / Good communication / Agile / Needs detection / Responsibility / Analysis / Commercial minded
Our company & Work environment
- BY Solutions is building and selling a SaaS product called Profit Intelligence (PI). The solution is designed to support hotels designing their strategy by collecting large amount of data from multiple sources and making them available in different modules using algorithm & AI.
- Truly flexible work environment with flat organization (no hierarchy). We rely on each team member responsibility and autonomy to perform the tasks in Agile working method as a team.
- We are driven by our values. “Always human”, having people in mind as users or as colleagues! We are “Original Together” and still “Responsible” in our Job, but also for the planet and our society. We are passionate about what we do and have great pleasure doing it!
Home based and/or between Montpellier/Marseille (FR)
Based on experience
Minimum 3 Years
- Get to know your clients and deliver a personalized approach. You are the privileged contact by establishing a trustful relationship.
- Proactive & reactive sales: Find new leads and handle inbounds.
- Lead customers onboarding processes.
- Stimulate client ownership of the tool by inspiring and/or suggesting optimal use.
- Detect and understand customer dissatisfaction as well as any additional tools/enhancement they might need.
- Mobilizes internal teams to establish and deploy action plans intended to improve the client experience and loyalty.
- Coordinates the solutions’ deployment strategies.
- Defines and monitors performance indicators.
- Act as relay/intermediary to Product Owners and identifies new needs.
- Support sales forces: conduct sales calls, participate to fairs & tradeshows, or even lead a community of users, workshops, brainstorming, etc
Hotel revenue management & strategy
- A successful candidate has good knowledge of revenue management concepts as well as experience in hospitality
- Must have experience in Revenue Management, Reservation, Group Reservation or Manager position in another hotel’s department.
- Experience working with different hospitality technologies (PMS, CRS, RMS, Business Intelligence…)
- A successful candidate is passionate about hospitality and hotel tech.
- He / she is creative, an out-of-the-box thinker and able to work in an agile development environment.
- He / she can communicate with both internal teams and different clients’ profiles. Can communicate openly and clearly both verbally and in writing and pitches information at the appropriate level.
- He /she is a true team player.
- He/ she is consultative value sales minded : sales the right solution(s) for the right client, at the right time
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate large amounts of data and translate into meaningful analysis.
- Candidate has experience with commercial data processing and/or hospitality data processing and/or BI and data visualization is seen as major plus.
- Experience in project management
- Client-oriented roles work/project experience